Is Hopscotch HIPAA compliant and secure?
- Yes! Our team has built Hopscotch to be adherent to the highest levels of security to ensure data protection and security. We also contain a BAA where we outline our commitment to protection of your and your clients' information.
How much does Hopscotch cost?
- Pricing information to come shortly. We will be offering multiple plans, suited to fit the needs of your practice.
Can this replace my existing EHR?
- Yes! With Hopscotch you can retain and manage all patient records, access our scheduling tools to manage your calendar, utilize our embedded telehealth, uniquely designed for therapeutic sessions, while having access to a content library of clinician developed interactive exercises and games.
What type of exercises will you contain in the platform?
- We will have a range of exercises designed for clients as young as 4 to as old as 18. Our interactive exercises cover a wide range of topics from anger management to anxiety/stress, family & relationships and much more. Exercises can be used to optimize virtual appointments and increase client engagement, or used to reinforce concepts taught in session through our post session "assignment" feature.
Will I need to install any special software to use Hopscotch?
- No! Hopscotch is a completely browser based application, which you can access through any desktop computer, laptop or mobile device. The latest versions of Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox and Edge are supported by our system. We will be releasing a corresponding mobile application in early 2021.